- Master of Management (Graduated 2012)
Charles Sturt University, Australia
A combination of management (MBA-style), and Microsoft technical subjects, such as C#, SQL Server 2000 and other technical units.
- Bachelor of Internet Sciences (Graduated 2004)
University of Wollongong, Australia
Part of an innovative and exclusive program, only completed by a handful of students who completed Internet Science, it included a focus on IBM curriculum subjects which was new at the time to Australian universities
iOS Architect, Blend Systems (2014)
- Advise/Consult and Develop the Blend brand and product, as a mobile architect.
- provide and architect innovative mobile solutions
- architect, design and frame mobile solutions
- provide guidance on best practices throughout the entire project life cycle
- collaborate with to define design and framework choices for the product
- spearhead software development activities
- deliver effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance
- engage senior business stakeholders
iOS Architect/Project Manager, Gomeeki (2014)
- Advise/Consult and Develop strategies as Mobile Architect, architecting mobile solutions and strategy.
- Responsible for overseeing the mobile architecture of Gomeeki products.
- Develop in collaboration with others company digital mobile brand.
- Initiative in scoping client mobile apps.
- Deploying cross-platform mobile strategies.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, during the project deliver cycle
Rich Application Develope, Media Architects (2012-14)
Design and develop desktop/Air and android mobile solutions, of a specific company product that is sold to clients.
- Developed and assisted in Designing interfaces for company solution product.
- Consulted with team leader on various options and paths for the project.
- Initiated and enforced various tracking and documenting processes.
⌘ For more career highlights, visit linkedin.com/in/doronkatz