O'Reilly Strata RX Health Conference
I am involved quite a bit with O'Reilly stuff and although I don't live in the U.S, I thought I'd mention a really interesting conference coming up, Strata RX, which aims to improve healthcare through acquiring, analysing and applying big-data, which is a big-thing these days, pun intended. There will be some interesting speakers and topics, which you can find at the website, but I am looking forward to the webcasts which will give us an insight and how innovation, technology and healthcare synergises. I personally am a big fan of us taking control of our health in a more scientific way, and after social media, this should be the next push and initiative. Crowd-pushing of health.
At Strata Rx you'll discover how data experts are successfully using data to advance personalized and predictive medicine; realize significant cost savings; and conduct research that points to entirely new products and markets—and how you can apply what they've learned to your organization.
Top Five Reasons to Attend Strata Rx 2013
- Connect and collaborate with your peers across the healthcare industry.Unlike many healthcare meetings, Strata Rx attendees come from a wide range of healthcare industries, but the share a common goal: to overcome the challenges and uncover the opportunities of healthcare data. The people you meet at Strata Rx may turn to out to be the most valuable connections in your career.
- Get face-to-face with the leading big data experts. At Strata Rx, you'll connect with the leading minds in healthcare data as they converge to map out the future of healthcare data and share their experiences and expertise.
- Find solutions to your biggest data challenges. If you have gnarly data challenges, you aren't alone. Whatever it is, someone at Strata Rx has faced it too, and probably has great advice to offer. List your biggest headaches and compare your list to Strata Rx's agenda. Odds are, the solutions await you.
- Dive into detailed case studies of data successes. You'll learn exactly how innovative start-ups and established healthcare organizations have implemented highly successful data-driven strategies. You'll be able to take advantage of their hard-won experience in your own projects: you'll avoid the pitfalls they encountered, and hear the tips, tricks, and strategies they discovered that ensured success.
- Hear it first at Strata Rx. The latest research, best practices, technologies, and analytic approaches are unveiled at Strata Rx. You'll learn about emerging tools and technologies; new techniques in predictive or real-time analysis; developing issues in policy or privacy; and cutting edge interface or infrastructure developments. If it's important in healthcare data, it's at Strata Rx.