Below is a sample of some of the projects and activities I have worked on, and will get updated over time.
WHITEPAPER: ALCHEMY API | LINK
APIs are no longer just a development tool. Now, they are becoming an integral part of many organizations' business models. Read this technical overview to:
- Discover the benefits of outsourcing complex tasks to APIs
- Learn about the changes driving the new API economy
- Get a high-level run down of AlchemyAPI's services
- See all aspects in action with an example use case
APP: BLEND iOS APP | LINK
Blend is an iOS App I worked on with other developers, in San Francisco in 2014. I provided my development and architecting expertise, over four months.
Blend is the nomination app — share content according to what is Trending and then nominate your friends to 1-up you.
Every 3 days a new Trend appears and it’s your turn to begin the chain of nominations.
APP: SUPER CALC TOOL | LINK
This project is part of The Rice Warner Actuaries, and I worked on it along with other developers throughout different periods of time. The app is a client- only app, used as a demo before we customise specific ones with extra features for customers. it is a highly mathematical calculator, based on current Australian legislation.
It enables you to explore the effects of changing the following:
– Your retirement age
– The level of income you draw in retirement
– Making additional contributions (either by salary-sacrificing or by making after-tax contributions)
– Investment strategies (before and after retirement).
This app is brought to you by Super Toolbox and Rice Warner Actuaries.